Lucifer's Existence

The emotions of the human race were crying out for help yet they fell on deaf ears. For down here in the depths of despair that is the underworld, emotions like pity and mercy had long ago ceased to exist. For in the dark and fiery land of the underworld the daemon know as Lucifer rules with an iron fist. His heart, the only thing cold in the land of fire, for he now only knew, the emotions of the seven sins. Love, hope, mercy, peace and justice had long since fled his heart and as such he was now immune to the voices that howled for the pain to stop begging for their existence to end.
For otherwise how was he to stand his existence. For here, down in this miserable place that he dwelled and called home, it was learn fast, harden yourself and forget weak emotions like love or forever perish in the tormenting pits of Hell. Lucifer had long since learnt this lesson, since his fall from grace. But yet even the most hardend heart had its weak spot. Even those who thought they could fall no further, can still fall.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!