The Great Escape

Monday morning first day of high school, what a pain, having to wake up early, getting ready to go early, what could be worse?
I am very worried about this because of what I have done at my old school. My dad is taking me to school this morning, he hates me so he made me go to a really bad school. My school is called Morstat public school.
As soon as I got there my year 6 teacher was there. His name is Mr Stacks, he is the teacher that I hit with a skateboard. I looked at him, he look at me, he yelled out at me but I couldn't make out what he said. The car stopped right out front of the gate where Mr Stacks was standing. He was worried that I would break his jaw again so he said "Don't you dare do anything this year Jacob Knightly!" I walked straight past him not caring about what he said. I got to school just in time for the bell. Over the speaker the principal said excitedly “Welcome new student I am your principal, Mr Wright, and I will meet you all in the auditorium in 15 minutes.” As he had finished talking Mr Stacks came up behind me and whispered to me “You’re not going anywhere Mr Knightly.” I ran as fast as I could, I jumped out the window and ran. Mr Stacks tried to chase after me but he couldn’t. He called the police to chase after me but I still ran from them. There was a boy at the skatepark with a skateboard but not for too much longer because I was going to steal it. I was riding down the street when a police car pulled out in front of me. BANG!!!

The next morning I was at the police station in a jail cell. A police officer came and unlocked the cell whilst saying "Jacob Knightly, why would you do this?" I didn't reply but I just walked with him to find out that my mum was here to get me. She was very disappointed with me so I said that I was sorry and that my old teacher was at my new school. I didn’t want to go back to school but my mum still took me. Mr Stacks took me to the classroom and made me sit at the front so he could keep a close eye on me. I paid no attention to him even though he was asking me all the questions. Mr Stacks told me to get out of the room but that was a bad idea because he will never see me again. I will not be going back to any school that Mr Stacks is teaching at.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!