The Chase For The Potoroo

Once there was a potoroo. His family got killed by a snake. The snake is always chasing after him. One day, he went to a river for a drink. He saw some berries and he ate some. The snake pounced on him while he was eating berries. He was so shocked. Thankfully, the snake missed him. Potoroo ran across the river by jumping on the pebbles. He was glad that the snake could not reach him because snakes don't like water. At the other side of the river, there was a crocodile who tried to pounced on him as well. The potoroo had to go back across the river and saw the snake again. The snake didn't know that there was a fox spying on him. Before the snake could get to the potoroo, he was eaten by the fox. A tiger attacked the fox when he nearly ate the potoroo. The tiger killed the fox instantly. the crocodile did not want the tiger to eat the potoroo. He wanted to have the potoroo to himself. The crocodile snap the tiger's legs and so the tiger fell. The potoroo knew that the crocodile was very blind. He could not see clearly and only followed footsteps. The potoroo went around in circles and while the crocodile was chasing the potoroo, the potoroo escaped and is safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!