Aboriginals On A Quest

(A short story using the weeks spelling words).

Aboriginals on a Quest

Once upon time there were two Aboriginals. Their names were Tim and Mat. One day they went on a quest to find earrings, a spear, a clue for what the next year was and an animal ear. So off they went Tim asked Mat a question, “Where are we going to put all the stuff?” Tim asked. “In my bag” Mat replied. “But why are we going on a quest to find them?” Tim asked feeling a bit puzzled “Because we need to give them to our master” Mat replied “Why?” “Because our master needs to make a potion to make our people safe from the First Fleet.” Mat explained. “Ok let’s get started” said Tim. So they walked through deserts, tropical rainforests, Islands and swam across lakes. Finally they thought they found the clue but it was a piece of fur from an animal’s ear. Tim and Mat followed the fur trail and saw a one eared Kangaroo drinking some milk with a tight grip. So they said, “This must be the clue the one eared kangaroo.” Matt shouted, “Look over next to the one eared kangaroo the missing ear of the kangaroo is laying on the ground.” “It’s the missing ear we have been looking for and the earring is in it” said Tim. Mat saw the spear lying next to the kangaroo. They walked over and found a piece of paper Mat and Tim picked up the paper and it said, “Next Year is One Zero One Four plus One Zero Zero Zero.” Mat said, “That equals 2014.” “It is 2014 next year” they both screamed. Mat and Tim shed a tear because they were very excited about finding the clue. They went back to their Master and he made a spell. The spell made the First Fleet vanish and all the people were safe.

THE END


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!