Pain

His funeral was sadder than a rainy day. Closer and closer the moment came. The only thing I could do was feel fear. Slowly taking him out of the hearse, I knew this was it. Watching him throughout my life, I never thought he would die this way. Going back on the great memories, I realize there are no more. Thinking about how sad it is, makes my heart sore.
Losing a person so close to you is extremely hard. No one should ever go through pain, like I did. The trembling was intense, and the crying was uncontrollable. Losing a family member was the worse experience of my life.
I see his beautiful eyes every time I close mine, I see the memories when I sleep. But I don't feel his presence anymore. It's quiet, it's lonely. I never got to say goodbye.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!