Criminal Minds

On a dark and stormy night a plane filled with criminals from Canada suddenly burst into flames which started on the left wing. It quickly spread on to the back wing and many parts of the plane came off.
The pilots had to make an emergency crash land very quickly.
The pilot was sweating as the plane was landing and there were electricity lines falling like dominos. The electricity lines were catching fire and the flames were expanding onto different parts of the plane.

The plane fell into the raging river as the sizzle of the flames broke the plane into two pieces. Many criminals died but two escaped, one running south the other running east.
The next day many police turned up to investigate the crash and they say that the fire was started by one of the engines.
Officer David knew that the crash was started by the engines because it had burns on the engine. One officer saw one the criminals foot prints and he got his compass out and it was pointing south so they sent a search party to look for him.
The next day they had found a dead body inside a barn, they say it was one of the criminals. Five days later and the criminals are still on the loose in a town called Bleeding Black. Chapter 3 Suddenly a dark shadow appeared in a dark alley way. I sent two police officers to go in and aprantly two gun shots fired and one man injured the other one dead. "Get him!" I yelled! So a few
officers went after him he ran as fast a he could. We finally trapped him in a alley way finally it had ended. We said, "Freeze!" But just when we turned on the flash light on he disappeared in the dark.
As the radio called in Sam Johnson Repeat. I think we know where the other criminal is. "Where?"
A factory.
"What one?" The jam donut factory.
"I'll be there in a minute"ok.
5 minutes later I was at the warehouse and as the dark corner so I had a look and I saw a giant crane coming towards me so I tried to dodge it but I was stuck.
There he stood with his giant scar on his face and then a light came and it was Sargent downs with his police men the criminal ran for it as the police men chased him around the ware house as Sargent downs came to me and helped me up.
As the men dodging bullets and chasing him down he's at the back.
"You go in the back and I'll go in the front." "Ready set go."
"Conner him.
As he had a grave hook gun and he fell down.
We got him as he tried to escape into the dangerous dark warehouse and the police officers chase him down but they got him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!