The Princess And The Dragon

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess who was sleeping in her cozy bed when suddenly there was a mysterious knock at the door. She felt scared and frightened. So, she opened the door slowly and saw a DRAGON! She screamed for help and her mother and father rushed to the princess.
"What is the Problem?"
"There is a dragon!"
"No, there no dragon anywhere" said her mother and father.
So, the princess went back to bed. Suddenly the window opened so she got out of bed and looked outside and saw two DRAGONS! She ran out of the castle and into the jungle. Then she saw a prince on a white horse.
"What are you doing?" asked the prince.
"I am running away from these two dragons." said the princess.
So, the prince killed the dragons and took the princess back to the castle.
"Thank you for saving our daughter. You have been so nice you can marry our daughter"

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!