Being Joe

Hi my names Joe and this is my life, some funny stuff happens in my life and especially on my first week you’ll have to wait and see what it is by that I mean you will have to keep on reading and reading and reading because my story is so addictively funny. Well let’s start from the beginning at the age of ten I came to a small town five and a half hours away from Melbourne this towns called Tin River there are 300 hundred people living in Tin River and one of them is me, Joe Sanchez before we start I want to tell you about some characters.
Cathy
Cathy is one of the most annoying people you could ever meet she wants to know everything that’s going on even if it’s personal.
Pete
A nice but crazy old man who loves to scare kids and I’m one of the kids in those kids. He also doesn’t have a car so he has to walk everywhere.
The witch
The Witch is crazy she has a husband that hates her and yells at her every night. Some people say that she has cast a spell on him that makes sure that he can’t leave her house.
Justine
Justine’s my sister she is a loon all she does all day is say “ plah plah plah ”All day every day and she has multiple diseases including bipolar, Asperger and deformities. The deformities that she has are four hands and 20 fingers she has no hair because of her cancer that will claim her life by the age of sixteen. Her eyes are blue and she is five foot tall and no good clothes because no one cares about her especially not me.

When I first came to Tin River everything was normal well that was for the first week and then I met someone from Tin River named the Witch she told me to go to her place but I refused and called her an old hag and walked home thinking of a plan to make her rotten eggs that she sold us go to use I brang my sister with me named Justine she wheeled her way to the house and I started to throw the eggs the witch let her dogs out and I ran leaving my sister behind after she got mowed down she wasn’t allowed out of Cow hospital for a month and I never saw her again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!