The Adventures Of The Lime Eraser

The Adventures of the Lime Eraser!!!

It’s just another day at Kmart. People are buying One Direction socks, dolls and “Pin the tail on Harry”. I was starting to lose hope of being bought. Then, all of a sudden, a girl walked over and picked me up and bought ME! I was excited, thrilled and nervous at the same time! What will it be like when she takes me home?
The next morning I was packed into a dark place. I became worried. What have I been packed into?! What are the others going to think of me?!
I heard all these voices. Pens, pencils and baby pencils were all chatting and gossiping. Then I saw in the distance a rubber. She was more beautiful than a butterfly. In fact she was a butterfly!
I was about to introduce myself but before I could say anything she got pulled away from me…
By Maggie Baker

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!