The Hungry Dragon

There lived a dragon that was very hungry. His wife said, “Don’t leave this house or else you won’t get any food for supper time and will starve.” So he did what his wife had said.
Then he called, “Barbra!!!” Over and over again and then she came and heard, “Barbra!!!”
Barbra said, “Yes, honey bun?”
The hungry dragon said, “What’s for supper?”
“Roast lamb is supper,” and then they had their supper.

The next day a human disturbed them. The mother was furious and the human being was so scared he wet himself and the mother chuckled. The husband said, “What shall we do with him?”
The wife said, “We shall invite him to lunch.” Then when he awoke he was greeted with a kind and soft voice, “Are you alright?”
“Yes,” the human said. Then they sat down and had their lunch and became friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!