Demonic

It started off as a normal day. I got off the bus and started walking home when I noticed a little girl sitting in the middle of the road about tem meters from me. She had brown hair and was very pale. She was wearing a white dress that was ripped and stained. “Hey you need to get off the road” I yelled but she didn’t move. I looked back and saw a car coming that was headed straight for her “little girl move you’re going to get hit!” I yelled but she didn’t move. The car didn’t stop, it was like the person couldn’t even see her. After it hit her I looked to see if she was ok thinking there was no way she would be alive when I saw she was sitting in the same stop like she hadn’t even been hit. “Are you ok?” I said but she didn’t reply.
When I got home mum asked me why I was so late “I was talking to Tash about our science assignment” I said hoping she would by it. “Ok” she replied and with that I went up to my room. I looked through my window and saw the little girl sitting on the road. I watched her for a bit then she stood up and pointed at me. Not sure what to do I closed my curtain When I opened it back up she was gone.
The next day at school I was sitting in math not really paying attention when I looked out the window and saw her. “Tara look out the window” said quiet enough that the teacher wouldn’t hear “what am I looking for?” Tara asked me with a puzzled look on the face “can’t you see the little girl?” I said giving her a wired look “no” she said and with that the teacher told us to be quiet.
When I got off the bus and started walking home I thought about Tara not being able to see her, was I the only one who could? I thought. I looked down the street where I first seen her but she wasn’t there so I kept walking. As I was walking down my drive way I saw her. He was standing at my door. “What do you want?” I asked her “You” she said in a wired voice and with that I sprinted up my driveway and ran up the street. I looked back and couldn’t see her so I stopped to catch my breath. I stood up straight and she was standing right in front of me. “Leave me alone” I said “no, you are what I need to live” she said back and I looked down at he hand and noticed the knife. “Don’t you dare I said but it was too late she drove the knife straight through me and killed me.
Now I live as a ghost protecting people from demands like her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!