Earth's End

Earth’s End
Stars shining and the moon is sending my imagination out of this world. As I shut my eyes I picture my universe as a quiet, gentle sea slowly going back and forth with a soft breeze on my face, which creates our beautiful planet that I am not worthy to describe. I’ve always wondered about the possibilities of space incredible, for our earth could end any second, as mine will always stay. As I stand there curiously wanting to know, why do humans destroy what was once covering the land, with luscious trees and animals filling the holes of sadness with joy which is now all gone.
I started to walk back, hoping something different, something strange will occur to my eyes. I suddenly felt dizzy my eye sight was blurry I collapsed onto the ground leaving my mind spinning! I tried to get up with the urge to find others that might have experienced the same the situation.
When I got back safely it was all over the news, about the mysterious act that occurred yesterday. Some scientists believe that it happened from strange activity in the atmosphere, some suggest it was caused by the gas that exploded in space. No matter what it is I hope it never comes again.
An amazing discovery has been found the scientist have been arguing and reserching day and night till they finaly figured it out, it was caused by the oxygen that the trees and plants produce!
All of man kind decided to leave and start a new life and venture off into space to see the unknown.It has now been three months in space and everything is fine there is enough oxygen, food and water to last us for at least four more years but one day we will have to return.

Abbey Robinson
Year 5
St. Annes Catholic Primary School
Sarina 4737

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!