Crush Vs My Best Friend

G’day My Names Kassidy Jenkins but everyone calls me Kassie…
I want to start a diary because I need to let my feelings out because as we speak my best friend Lola Hartley is out at the movies with MY crush/Best friend Elijah Hayden. Lola and I have been best friends since the first day of prep, we always walked home together cause we lived next door her mum Martha and my mum Angie work in a store together now she’s gone through Puberty she never talks to me because she now hangs out with the rude girls of year 8 Leah Daniels and Sophie Edwards…
Now let’s talk about Eli… Eli’s mum Joy Hayden and my mum have been best friends until they were at school and we were brought up together he’s gorges he has blonde hair and blue lushes eyes we were both only child’s until my mum had my little brother Noah Riley last October with her new boyfriend Kyle I HATE him he is a mean person but my mum can’t see it… now let’s get back to Eli he’s MINE even though he’s not my boyfriend he’s still MINE!!!!!!!! Just because Lola is way prettier than me doesn’t mean she can take my crush we even pinkie promised she would never… let’s see how school goes tomorrow!
Well school was so bad… I was told by Sophie and Leah that they were a “couple” I was so sad I ran away and cried in the toilet all lunch, seeing them together made my tummy cringe in hate…
After school Lola walked up to me and said ‘haha Your Jealous oh so u should be” I replied I DON’T CARE GO AWAY… she just laughed and skipped off to Eli he gave me a sarcastic smile.
I ran home and balled my eyes out mum saw and came up and handed me my baby brother Noah he always makes me feel better, I said “don’t u grow up stay a baby for ever little lion..”
After telling mum everything she said I have a plan… Joy is coming for dinner and she’s bringing Eli!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I yelled.
it’s okay babe you can talk and bond again ? So at seven o ’clock there was a knock at the door, Eli walked in being hot as ever he wrung up to me and gave me a big hug all I could do was smile… he told me that Lola had make up a lot of lies so he would be her friend they were never going out she’s a hypocrite and I was happy because my Best friend was still there or me he had NEVER left..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!