Purple Stone Island

PURPLE STONE ISLAND
Once there was a family that was nice and were never ever angry, the kids names were Kesha, Tommy and Coral they were nasty little kids but one day there dad bought a brand new boat the was like a cruise boat it was wonderful, but one day the kids decided to do something very naughty they took the boat and put it in the ocean water and was going high speed and then they hit coral in the sea and the boat sunk. They had to get to land the Coral saw a purple sparkly ocean and swam there.
When the got there their eyes were bloomed open there could not believe it Tommy ran inside a cave and said WOW!! Then Coral snapped a piece of purple stone and the suddenly the cave started to rumble and shake and then it all collapsed it felt on top of Tommy, and then Tommy was caught in side by purple stone, then all the rumbling stopped Coral and Kesha started to dig for Tommy then Kesha saw Tommy’s hand.
Coral dug so hard that his hands were red and then started to bleed, Kesha dug tommy up and picked him up and started to run away from the purple stone island and went back into the water and started to swim home. But because of Corals hands he could not swim as fast do then the saw home island they started to swim and swim but the current was to strong so they swam and swam they only just made it past the current by helping one another when they reached their home land.
They all walked home and saw police cars every were but then when Tommy ran around the house to see where mum and dad were they were inside the house crying and saying (lord please help to make our poor children come back home and be alive) but then Tommy saw mummy praying and then Tommy jumped out and said mummy I’m here again the Kesha and Coral saw dad and ran straight to him, and then dad said where were you, don’t worry you won’t believe us but then coral pulled out and gave the purple stone to dad and said this is for you boat.
The dad and mum told all of the police officers to go away and they did, so after all of that they decided to sit down and have a nice fresh dinner that would calm them down.
By Claire Dahms
St Annes Catholic Primary School
Sarina Qld 4737

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!