Zombia Planet

Zombia Planet
Meet the Zombia family. They live on a planet called Zombia more than 1 billion kilometres away from Earth. They have 5 aliens in their family Mrs.Zombia, Mr.Zombia, Zaria, Zandy and Zap which is a dog. Over on Zombia Planet the Zombia family were cleaning their house. Mrs.Zombia was using the sucker 2000 which sucks up everything and anything on the floor.
Mrs.Zombia didn’t realize that the sucker 2000 was full and then it blew up with speckles of dust and food everywhere. Everyone was in shock and stood staring at the big mess. Mr.Zombia was just outside fuelling and about to lock up the space ship when he heard a noise and ran inside.

Mr.Zombia forgot all about locking up the space ship so he ended up not doing it. The Zombia family woke up the next day at 5:30am. Mr.Zombia went outside to set up the space ship because they needed to go somewhere.
When Mr.Zombia went outside he couldn’t see the space ship anywhere, then he remembered that he forgot to lock it up. He went inside and told Mrs.Zombia all about what had happened. Mrs.Zombia thought someone had stolen it and it was true. They set up a search for the missing space ship and were asking everyone on Zombia planet if they had seen it.
The last aliens the Zombia family asked were their next door neighbours the Vampira family and they didn’t even have a space ship of their own. They knocked on the door and Mrs.Vampira opened it and gave a nasty hello. The Vampira family were not very nice to other aliens.
Mrs.Zombia asked if they had taken the space ship and they said they didn’t but the Zombia family didn’t believe them. That night Mr.Zombia jumped their fence and found the space ship in their backyard. Mr.Zombia was very mad. Then he was looking for the key but he couldn’t find it. Then he remembered that he saw the key hanging up inside their house.
He snuck inside their house and found the key but then the alarm went off. He got the key and ran. The Vampira family got up to see what was going on but they found nothing and went back to bed.
The next day Mr.Zombia gave Mrs.Zombia the key and she said where is the space ship and then he remembered that he had forgotten it. That day when the Vampira family were not home Mr.Zombia went and got the space ship but it was very messy. The Zombia family just cleaned it all up and took it home they were very happy to have their space ship back.
The Vampira family got caught by the Zombia planet police when the Zombia family told the police what had happened when the Vampira family took the space ship from the Zombia family’s back yard. But the police were curious, they didn’t know how they got the space ship so the Zombia family told the police about everything that had happened, but then everyone was happy.
THE END
By Sophie Adams

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!