The Portal

As the sun rose over the great hills in Oklahoma, every person in the whole street were still asleep. Exepet 5 young boys that were already up and down at the old basketball courts that haven't been use by any one else beside these 5 boys that went down there every day. Then sudenly every changed Trent the youngest one of the group suggested that they should try some tricks shots. The others said "ok" the they all noticed that the centre circle would be a good spot to start but what they didn't notices that the centre was glowing. Josh the tallest one took the first shot it looked way of but It magically swung back in and it went straight through the hoop and then the concrete from underneath them disappeared.

They all fell into a different world it was nothing really until things started falling from the sky first a basketball then a couple of cars all top of the line five one for each of us, then five houses mansions really, then a person just one wearing a LA Lakers jersey number 24 to be precise, he turned around and we all noticed it wasn't just some normal person it was Kobe Bryant! He looked as if he was not going to let them trough then he said "if you wish to go through you must beat me in a of 5 on 1 if you do this world is yours."

Without thinking Tyson the smallest one said "ok" so they started. Kobe won the tap and got the first goal and then they did and this kept going up until the last possession Matt had the ball he passed it to Jacob that was just behind the 3 point line he shot and it went in! But suddenly Kobe just vanished then all 5 boys said why don't we go and get some ice cream but they couldn't find a ice cream shop and just as everyone lost hope a ice cream truck fell from the sky and they all went to get some ice cream. A couple years had gone passed and the boys wanted to go home so they tried to but didn't know how to so they did the same th

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!