The Last Dragon

Once in a city a peaceful city named Hearmish. An execution was happening and I was a prisoner. I lay my head on the block a loud noise is heard every one looks around.
“Continue” the reader says.
The axe lifts. The creature lands on the tower next to us. It knocks the executioner over I run for my life. I ran in to a building with another person with weaponry. There are two guards lying on the ground dead I scavenge them for supplies. I managed to get a sword, amour and some food scrapes. The man told me to follow him to a nearby town there we will get geared up.
“Wait did you just say we are going to fight a dragon!” I yelled.
“Yep” Zac said.
I almost fainted so I followed him back to Riverwood there we bought food, gear and amour. We set off for the dragon, twelve hours in to our search we found a village that the dragon attacked. A sudden noise came from over the mountain yell and screaming.
“That sounds like the dragons attacking a village!” I exclaimed.
“Let’s go check it out” Zac said.
We run up the mountain as fast as we can and to our displeasure the dragon was attacking the village. We take cover behind a rock.
“Hopefully he doesn’t spot us” I say nervously.
I poke my head up to see what’s going on suddenly a huge flame is coming straight for me. I manage to duck quickly out of the way. Zac runs at the dragon it spots him and with one swipe of its tail Zac gets hit and he flow into a wall. It’s walking towards him I jump over the rock and run towards the dragon. I ready my sword I leap at it and with a mighty swipe with my sword the dragon falls. It gives Zac enough time for Zac to get himself together and grabs his bow and arrows he starts shooting his arrow. In a minute or two the dragon falls to the ground we tie it up to make sure it doesn’t escape. We head back to the capital, we get to the city and see that the reward is one million gold. We head to the king and claim our reward me and Zac half the gold and go live in luxury and riches.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!