Rabbit At The Vet

Once upon a time in the forest near the meadow there was a little girl named Amelia and her friend named Olivia. They owned a pet rabbit. They decided to take their rabbit for a walk to the city to see the vet because he was sick. The rabbit didn’t want to go to the vet to get better, he wanted to play. Olivia tied him with a leash and they headed off to the vet in the city.

On the way the rabbit saw a sharp stick and thought he could cut the leash off. The rabbit ran to the sharp stick and cut the leash off. He ran as fast as he could. He ran into the meadow and found Sian. Sian picked him up and tried to find his owner. She looked on the collar. It said “Olivia and Amelia”. While she was looking for them, Sian saw two girls on the way to the forest. Amelia had remembered that she saw the rabbit go to the forest so they went there and bumped into Sian. Sian said “I think I found your rabbit. It is very cute. Can I have a play with it before you take him to the vet?” “Ok you can play one game with the rabbit but then he really needs to go to the vet” said Olivia. “Ok I will play hide and seek” said Sian.

When hide and seek was over the rabbit said goodbye to Sian and went off to go to the vet. Sian called “Can I cone too?”. “Ok” Olivia said, “you can take him to the vet if you want to.” “Oh yes please” replied Sian. “Ok, but you must bring him back at dinner” said Amelia.

So Sian went off to the vet with the rabbit. The rabbit wasn’t scared with Sian. He knew that Sian would take good care of him, so he walked across the meadow. “We are nearly there” Sian said. The rabbit hopped as fast as he could to the vet. “We’re there” Sian said. The vet was very nice so the rabbit ran straight in. There were a lot of people when they went to sit down and he saw another rabbit. Sian saw the rabbit too so she decided to sit next to the other rabbit.

The two rabbits played until it was time to see the vet. The vet was very tall and led Sian into his room with the rabbit. The rabbit was a bit scared at first but he felt safe with Sian. What he didn’t know was the vet was an evil vet that didn’t like rabbits and wanted to kill the poor little rabbits. He had it all planned. First he got a big needle with some poison in it while Sian was looking at a magazine. Sian didn’t know what was happening but the rabbit saw the needle. He ran across the room and jumped onto Sian’s lap. Sian looked at the vet. When Sian saw the needle and said “I am going!”

The vet was very angry at Sian. He chased Sian and the rabbit all the way home. Olivia and Amelia were waiting at home. The vet hid behind a bush disappointed that he didn’t catch Sian and the rabbit. Sian told Amelia and Olivia all about the evil vet. Sian was so happy that the rabbit was safe. The three girls had a big party and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!