Money Isn't Everything!

My name is Annette my story is going to be about me. I am 9 years of age, the big 10 in April. I am the youngest of 4 children. I have three older step/half brothers. My parents were both married before and my brothers were both from other relationships. So me being the only girl and being the only child with Mum and Dad makes me the Cherry on Top! My parents are not rich in money but in love they are millionaires. They say that money can be anything yeah it can but it cant buy love. My mum suffers with a rare arthritis disease and she works a lot so i don't spend a lot of time with mum but i know that she loves me a lot! Dad isn't to well at times. It's only Dad, Mum, my 13 year old brother and me living at home now. We have an old 3 bedroom house, my bedroom is never clean, i try but it's hard.We don't get a lot of things brand new, Mum loves to do the op shop run's and I must admit I do too, it's amazing what you can get at times. We always have a meal at the table. Dad does all of the house work, he always drives us to school and there is there to pick us up. At night time I am always tucked into bed with a sweet dreams and i love you by my parents. When i go out anywhere with one of them or just with a friend it's always said "love you, take care! No amount of money can replace the love that is with my family. We are really poor they cant afford to buy me an iPod 5 so that is why I am entering and the money I will share with my parents!! Money isn't everything!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!