Zac's Chocolate Disaster

Zac sells chocolates at his school fair. He sells choc nuts, choc vanilla, choc caramel and choc mint. Every year lots of people come to Zac’s stall.
Today is the day of the school fair. It is 12pm and people are hungry.
Zac is just selling the last chocolate when the chocolate machine breaks. ‘RRRRH’ he says.
He tries to close his stall but he isn’t tall enough to reach the covers and pull them closed. ‘Oh no’ he says.
Zac sits down and thinks. Then he has an idea.
He goes to the school shed and finds a wrench. With the wrench he screws a bolt back in to the lever of the chocolate mould stamp.
‘Please work chocolate machine!’ Zac says to himself.
THE CHOCOLATE MACHINE WORKS!!!!
Soon everyone is munching chocolates again.

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!