Queen Cat Saffy

Once upon a time, there was a cat. Her name was Saffy. She was a Queen. The Queen of Cats town and Cats city. Saffy had lovely eyes that shined like diamonds. Her nose was black as the night and her fur perfectly good. Ruby the Goose was coming over with her friend Ellen the Black Cat, Queen of Black Cats city. After lunch, Ellen was gone! Lucy began to cry. "It's a burglar" said Saffy "the burglar took Ellen to his bad home". Lucy and Saffy called all their friends, Isabella the bug, Ruby the tiger, and Mr Beencke the elephant. They all went to find their friend. Ruby found a house with Isabella. They called the group and looked around. they could not see Ellen but they met a girl. Her name was just Tia the monkey. She said a man stole her car. The group said "Okay". The girl said she had bikes but did not know how to ride them. Lucy knows how to ride bikes because when she was a baby, she rode her bike. So she rode a bike that could fly into the sky. They saw a house of sticks. There was a man there and they all went in. It looked scary so they split up. They looked everywhere. When Ruby looked through the window, Ellen was on a rocket with a shark! Saffy and Isabella went out and rescued Ellen. The burglar was hiding but the girls found him. They all went back home. The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!