Facebook

Facebook oh Facebook, how much I’ve wanted you, to use you and play with you. I open up a web page. I click on the search box. Oh the happiness going through me right now. I type in the letters, one by one. F, a, c, e, b, o, o, k. I press enter. I can’t wait. Finally it finished loading. This is the time I’ve been waiting for, 13 years I’ve waited and it all comes down to this moment. I press on the ‘sign up’ web page. A rush of excitement goes through me. I type in my first name, my last name, my email and my password. I’m almost finished until the empty box stares at me. My worst nightmare. I forgot all about it. The username. The name that will stick with me for all my Facebook years. What should it be; Foxychick, Nimmypoo, Cutiepie? I’m stumped.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!