Rabbit Invasion

The Rabbit invasion
Once upon a time, a really long time ago, there was a planet Fox. There was a really small ship stop and on that ship is a baby, a mother and a father. The baby was 1year old and his name was Jake. The father was 38 and his name was Pat and the mother was 37 and her name was Kelly .
“ Hello mum and dad” said Jake.“ Hello Jake, where are we at dad?” said mum. “we are in fox town” said dad. “ Can we go and buy a house?” “ ok.” Said mum. “ I like that one, the big one.” Said dad. “Now all we need is a car, the car shop is down the road” said mum. “ I will stay here” said mum. “ok” said dad. Three minutes later….. “Mum, we are home now” said Jake. “ After diner, it is dessert.” Said mum, then bed and good night” Dad’s friend Jakob came over with everybody from Rabbit town, we came here to get away from them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!