Jac Man And The King Of Squarely Grimm

Once, a long time ago, there was a little cottage in the Wacca Wacca forest. There, in the cottage, lived Mr & Mrs Pac Man who had a son named Jac. Lately, Mr Pac Man had noticed that his father G.M. (Grandpa-Man) had been acting very strange. He often went out walking and once Mr Pac Man heard him talking but when he asked him who he was talking to, G.M. said, “Oh no-one, I wasn’t talking to anyone.” Mr Pac Man thought he must have just been hearing things but it happened again and G.M. always kept his coat on, as if he was always ready to go out somewhere.
One day, G.M. gave Jac a map of the forest showing a treasure to be found. But it wasn’t really his Grandpa, it was a Squarely Grimm henchman in a very good disguise and Jac fell for it. Jac was the only one left in the console with a pure heart which was a danger to the Squarely Grimm but the King had devised a way to use Jac’s heart to power an evil machine that would turn everyone into a square and rule the digital world of video games forever. Jac thought the map would take him to a grand treasure but instead it would take him straight into the hands of the Squarely Grimm King.
When Jac was getting close to the end of the map, he was captured by the King’s henchmen. They took him into their evil lair, it was very frightening. They took Jac into a cell while they prepared to cut him open and take out his heart which would be used to pump the evil machine. Then he heard a faint whisper behind him. “Help me Jac, please, help me.” It was G.M. Jac ran over to him and hugged him. “G.M. what are you doing here?” said Jac. G.M. explained that the Squarely Grimm henchmen had kidnapped him the week before. Jac then realised why G.M. had been acting strange because it wasn’t G.M. after all.
“What will we do G.M.?” asked Jac. All of a sudden, Mr Pac Man burst into the room and started head butting and biting the King and his henchmen to their death. Jac quickly untied G.M.’s hands and feet and reached out to a fallen henchmen and took the keys to the cell. Jac joined his father in the battle. It was soon over, the King of Squarely Grimm and his henchmen had been destroyed for good and hopefully never to return ever again.
Mr Pac Man and Jac had rescued G.M. plus the world!
They all went home and ate cookies and milk to celebrate a job well done. Mrs Pac Man was relieved to see her family back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!