Que Sera


Que Sera
Do you ever wonder what you're alive for, what’s your purpose, why you were put on this earth. Do you ever wonder if love is real, if soul mates are real, if your soul is somehow connected to someone else and no matter what you do somehow your souls are pulled together by earths almighty forces. Have you ever met a person where you can just look into their eyes and you know why it didn't work with anyone else, you know why you were put on this earth and everything just seems to fall into place like the leaves in autumn cascading to the ground. That’s what happened on Tuesday night, when everyone else was sleeping peacefully one girl was awake, sleep miles away in her mind, a pair of eyes replacing her every thought in her mind. Those eyes, those blue eyes the ones that shine like diamonds in the sky. She was amazed by the fact that a pair of eyes from someone she doesn't even know could keep her up at night. She thought to herself “people say the eyes are the windows to the soul” and by what she could see this guy had the soul of an angel sent down from heaven. “I don't believe in love let alone love at first sight that is just pure nonsense”. “But what is nonsense because this feeling does certainly not feel like it” she thought. It’s like every time I think about I feel a presence watching over me, it’s like an angel has been assigned to help and protect me, it’s like he’s my angel I see him everywhere I go it’s just something I can’t explain. Do you believe in angels? Do you think I'm insane? “I don't think your insane I just think you need someone in your life to keep you grounded and ill do that” okay maybe I am insane. “My dear Sofia que sera” with that she let it go and fell asleep that night wondering if it was a dream or she really has been blessed with an angel watching over her with those sparkling blue eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!