Ultimate Bunny

It was one of those weeks where we always went to the beach. It was a bad week too because my brother Andrew always drowns. I always had to save him. So I called myself “Ultimate Bunny”. But did you know I can fly too? I had a little problem flying because I had diarrhoea. So I had to go to the toilet lots of times. I just slipped through the door and went to the toilet. I went for a walk then, “Help! A stranger has got me! Help!”
Ultimate Bunny came to the rescue. He had a play. He went over the creek, through the library, then he was there but he saw Joshua. He’s the strongest man in USA. Ultimate Bunny kicked his knee and punched his face and he ran away. Ultimate Bunny said, “That should do it!”
The girl said, “Thank you”. “I will take you home. Is that okay?” asked Ultimate Bunny. “Yes, that’s fine.” she replied.
So he took her home. On the way home, he saw Joshua. He had my father. Ultimate Bunny went for it. “Get your hands off my dad!” he said. “You will never get him now,” said Joshua. “Oh, yes I will!” Then Ultimate Bunny kicked his butt and punched his head. Then he died. Hooray for Ultimate Bunny!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!