Xbox Mania

Xbox mania

‘‘Die, die” I am playing on my Skyrim it is really fun. But then Boom! I got sucked into the game! Flash, Flash, Flash I am going through all the games that I have played on my xbox (I have played a lot of games) it was really scary. I hear my mum saying “Steve, Steve where are you?” I tried saying “in the TV pull me out”. But it was no use. I start to hear her cry. But then Boom! I was no longer in the game (well I thought I, was) I looked for my mum, but she wasn’t there so I call out “mum where are you?” I didn’t hear anything so I called out again “mum where are you?” still no answer so I call out again and again and again still no answer! So I am thinking I am in the game. Daa, Daa, Daa. So I go outside and see a dragon in the sky I rush inside I go to sleep. I dream I am riding a horse in the snowy mountains but then... one hundred thousand dragons come and form a fleet in the sky then they all attack me. One takes me into the air… and drops me. I wake up. I breath hard and say “it was just a dream” but then Rip the dragon ripped off the roof of the house! The dragon picked me up and took me to the dragons nest. I looked around. There were one hundred thousand dragons. I got out my steel sword and killed all the dragons but… I got eaten by the king dragon! Boom! I was out of the game (hopefully). Then I see my mum. I was at home.
Yay
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!