Gabriella The Star

Gabriella the star

One sunny Teusday morning a young talented girl named Gabriella was packing her bag,about to go to school and then she thought to her self,"the voice hey I'v got a good voice maybe I should enter.

As the day went on at school she asked her friend Sarah if she should enter for the show and she said "OMG! thats perfect for you you should totaly enter you would do really well!" "are you sure I mean its a lot of hard work and I'm quite shy" "dont worry you'll do great!".

So that day when she got home she asked her mum if she could go on the show and she said "of corse you can but you know it will be a LOT of work are you up for it?" "yes I know it will be hard but have'nt you heard the song about what dos'nt kill you makes you stronger?".

As she only had 10 days to prepare for her performance on the voice first of all she had to sign in online and choose a song and thats when she thought back to a couple of hours ago and then it came to her "I should sing what dose'nt kill you makes you stronger by Kelly Clarkson.
So from then on she practiced in every spare minute she had.

And finaly the day came she grew more nerves by the second until she heard the stage director call her name it was time, the big chance to make or brake her career as a singer,as she walk on stage she found the courage to performe. as she started to sing her family were cheiring her on as did the rest of the crowed when she finished her song all the judges gave her a round of applourse and a standind ovation then it cam down to the judges destion the first judge said "well you had a great tone and I can tell you've practiced a lot leading up to this day you are very good so at the moment you've got 1 yes
then she relised she only needed 2 more judges to say yes and only 3 more judges to give there verdict,it was time for the next judge to state her opinion on her performence "All iv got to say about that performence is WOW I LOVED IT and its obviously a yes from me" 2 judges said yes now just 1 more to go now for the 3rd judge "you have real potential but I dont think you are right for this competition I am very sorry but its a NO from me" all the judges shouted NO!WHAT! HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY! with that set back it was up to the last judge if it was a no they would go into dead lock but if he said yes Gabriella would make it to bootcamp he said "Gabriella you were awesome its a YES" the crowd went wild and in the wings you could here all her family members screaming. but before she left Gabriella asked can i please get a selfie with all of the judges and of course she her selfies.


As the voice went on after a few close calls Gabriella had made it to the GRAND FINAL! as she sang her last song of the compation she imagned all the fame she would have if she won as she walked on stage she got more nervus but then she rememberd her first audition and the song she sang but intarupting that thought the host said this is the moment we have all been waiting for the winner of the voice 2014 is....STEVE JONES. Even though Gabriella did'nt win she was still so proud of herself,she had grown in confadence and self belief so she took a selfie and posted it with the #Believe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!