Pineapples Vs Bananas

In the local grocery store, on the top shelf the famous pineapples and bananas where having a battle. The battle of the fruit.
“Bang, crash, zap, SQUISH!! “Oh no my poor little fruity pie” said mother banana.
“And the winner is Pete pineapple” said the commentator. BAM!! The door flung open letting a cool breeze rush in. It was a cashew.
“Sorry I must have got the wrong place”.
After the battle the janitor cleaned up knowing that his 10000 dollars were going to come to him. He sung a song that went like this: Pineapples, pears Peaches and apples, Bananas, melon All in a fight, someday I will too. But he didn’t know that somebody was watching. Someone by the name of Jack dragon fruit He was the gangster of the town and nobody not a soul would dare to look him in the eye.
Until this day. His fruity spikes were sharper than 1000 knives and he had the most terrifying roar.
“Let the games begin” Said jack dragon fruit. The minions rushed out looking at him like they knew what to do.
“Bleep bop bloom blip”
Translation:
Let’s make a robot
I think I forgot to mention that the minions were oranges so they roll around a lot. So the minions started creating the giant pineapple robot.

Two hours later…Everyone was there. Dong the battles were beginning. First the bananas and grapes. Then pineapples and WHAT, A giant pineapple robot? Oh well. Then jack spoke. He was inside the robot. “AHHH” Everybody ran for their lives. But they were to slow and jack dragon fruit squished them all. And that was the end of the world. Well so he thought. The heroic banana came to the rescue. SQUISH!! The banana was dead. No one survived. Jack started to realise that it was boring having no one around, no one to defeat. Jack walked around the… well nothing because there was nothing except for the sky.

Two boring years later… Jack looked up at the stars. Wait I forgot to tell you something. The minions also survived. Anyway back to the story. They were all looking up at the stars when a shooting star passed by. “I wish that the world would come back to normal” jack wished. Then suddenly a wizard appeared out of now where. “I will make your wish come true if you do something for me” explained the wizard in a magical tone. “What do you want” said jack. “I want the thing or things that you love the most” the wizard said with a cheeky smile spread across his face.
“My minions”? Jack dragon fruit questioned.
“Yeah, they’ll do” the wizard said as he was taking the minions away from jack. “Fine I will give you them” so the wizard cast a spell on the world so that everything would go back to normal. Then… SQUISH!! The wizard was dead but at least everything else was back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!