A Little Girl Who Was Five Years Old

Once upon a time there was a little girl name Rosie she was five year old. She lived in a card box. She was frightened of the dark and scared of strangers.

One day Rosie thought to go for a swim. She put on her bathers and headed to the beach. She dived into the cold water to wash the cobwebs out of her hair. Then she went back to get out of her bathers. So she put some dry clothes on and went in her box to have a long lovely sleep. When she woke up and said it is dark. So she got out of her box and went and got some fruit for dinner.She found a banana tree and she saw some yummy yellow bananas. So she climbed up the banana tree and grabbed ten bananas for dinner.

The very next day she woke up and she needed another swim to wash the cobwebs out of her hair. On the way to way to the beach. She saw some paper flapping in the bush. She got really excited. She went there really fast… She held her breath and pick it up. It was… money. She’d found 500,000 dollars in the bush. She went back to put the money in the box and went for her quick swim and went and got out of her wet bathers and put on dry clothes and went for a walk to buy a dream house. She saw one that she liked. So guess what happened next? She bought that house. The house had a pool, spa, bar and she got married to a handsome lad. His name was Benny. They had a baby called Sun Shine.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!