Pac-man

Pac-man

Once there was two brothers and one sister. They liked pac-man. One day they played pac-man and they got stuck in the game, because they pressed button they had never seen before. Suddnely they flew into the sky and they flew to a world of games and they got to choose the game they wanted to go to. They picked pac-man. They started playing. First one of the brothers went, his name was Jackson. Jackson nearly got eaten, but he ended up getting all of the points. Then the sister had a turn, her name was Suzie. She died three times, so it was the second brothers turn. It was really hard because they had to dodge the people. Wow they saw four ghosts. The brothers and sisters got stuck for 2 days, then they got to the normal world. Ever since they haven’t played pac-man.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!