Gabriel The Chosen

Grampa Gabe used to tell me travels of when he was in another vast land, endless maple elm and evergreen trees. plants flowers where you could smell the taste of strawberry. the taste of the monsters that hunterz used to eat. From dogg licks to lizard sticks both horrid creatures he had told me. the more I listened the more shivers and thrills I felt. especially the heroics gabes was in.



Gabe was a funny grandpa but he used to tell me he was only that way after his adventures of the world Dunia in the country of Belatona.
Gabe was very quiet and reserved next to his father. since he lived with his mom and there seperated. his dad was a bit insane he had told. always speaking of another plane in front of us but we cant see it.

one day Gabe found a room locked. He opened the room out of pure curiosity and the flood of whispers had attacked. men women children all screaming, until with a gust of wind he blacked out only hearing the last words of a beuriful mellodic and singy voice whispering ever so quietly oh chosen one awaken!

my grandpa spaced out looking. he continued his story " it was quiet a suprise for me, actually more of a shock. why, I had asked.

he looked at me "do you want to hear the story or not" he said, with a growl. I nodded with those pleading eyes to please continue. he did,

"it was strange waking in the place of where your crazy father always spoke of. but it was weirder because I was asleep in a stone coffin. I was scared and frightened. the place I was at was enormous. it shimered shimmered rays of lights kissing through the windows of women holding babies. the hall with 3 pilligrams leading to a throne. after awhile i relised that I was truly in Dunia. of course that thats after I punched my self to see if this was real or not. it hurt" Gabe chuckled "alot" he said.

grandpa started speaking about how in the throne lay a young man in his 20s. I was up out of the coffin when the man wepped.. he looked solemn and stern looking. The man said "welcome chosen one. just as the phrophecy has stated that after 400 years of sleep you awaken to save the land of Brutheren Dar or maybe the whole world." the man explained how Gabe was sealed at the coffin by a sorceress Merdrias by light magic to rid the men of the demonic race. How Gabe was chosen to wait and awaken at the right time when this world needed him most.

Gabe was cautious and when the king asked for his name Gabe said it was Gabriel. Grandpa went on how the king explained the affairs of war and to stop it Gabe must defeat the demaon king Sreta after his father Lucifer. the war raged for 30 long years and the time has come for the hero Gabriel to take the stance. Gabe thought it as adventure and took the chance after the king promised him he would return home with his help.

Gabe did. he travelled for months saving lost land. when he finally got the demon under his demon sword. Gabriel slew him and returned home and married grandma Vivian.

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!