Zachary's Troubles

"Hey Zachary!" Brad shouted from behind Zachary "Yes!" Zachary replied "Have you heard of this new competition, the running competition!" Brad shouted back "Yes! I have entered" Zachary said "Cool I will watch you!" "Thanks Brad!" Zachary said back.
(The Day Before The Competition Day)
"I can't believe I sprained my ankle. It really hurts!" "AHHH it hurts really really bad!!" Zachary Shouted to his Mum "It's OK Zachary, calm down please" Zachary's Mum said peacefully
(The Competition Day)
"Year six boys to the starting line!" said the announcer. "It is too late now Brad" Zachary said to Brad "come on Zachary you can do it. now GO!" Brad whispered to Zachary. Zachary walks up to the line.
"3.2.1. GO!!" "OK Steve is off to a great start with Riley not far behind, but Zachary is far behind everyone, wait, wait Zachary is stumbling, Ouch Zachary just face planted. We need an ambulance. This kid needs help, and Steve just crossed the line good job Steve!" said the announcer!
The end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!