Dad In The Mud

Dad In The Mud
Well my dad used to race motorbikes back in the day (cross country); there was a really muddy part of the race which Dad liked to practice. This one time he and his cousin, Michael, were racing each other down on the mudflats at Pop’s place; if one of them got in front of the other guy he would rev his tires and cover the other guy with mud. After a while they came across a bank. Below the bank there was a large expanse of waist deep mud. So Michael (being Michael) bet that Dad couldn’t jump it and Dad (being Dad) accepted the bet. Dad got an extremely long run up, then he went full speed. He went up the bank but they didn’t know that the mud was waist deep so when his motorbike hit the mud it sunk pats the wheels and Dad went over the handle bars and head first into the mud. Michael had to help Dad out of the mud then they had to go get the tractor to get Dads motorbike because it had almost sunk completely.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!