M!ya's Diary

16th March, Monday 2015
Dear Diary,
My mum keeps on saying that my handwriting is not neat, its ugly, but I love it! I tell my mum I'm not interested in handwriting or school, can't this ever happen that there is no school, oh! I forgot to tell you, today was the best day! Because I didn't go to school, I didn't need to do homework, writing or any school work,(cough)(cough) I forgot to tell you why I didn't go to school, I was sick, (achoo) (cough)today was a maths test, phew! I was sick, (because I’m really bad at maths!) My parents don't know about the test, or else they would force me to go school, they would think that I am acting because I don't want to do the test, but that is wrong, I sometimes do act but not today, today I was really sick. I want to tell you the real part, (coughing) actually I got chicken pox too. So I’m not allowed to go to school until I get well, of course! I don’t know why today, I am saying idiotic stuff? Everyone knows that you can’t go to school until you get well, but the bad news is that I can’t go out of the house or meet my friends. I am totally freaked out, like seriously, why can’t I meet my friends? That’s not fair! Now you’ll think that today is going to finish in a happy ending, but people this is our real life, not a bedtime story! So let’s continue, you know what? I’m not allowed to get out of bed, seriously this is more boring than school! All I can do is eat, chat with my friends on viber or skype them, they were totally upset,(achoo) but they thought it was a little funny because my face looked ugly, I knew that from their faces, but they didn’t mention it, they knew that I wouldn’t like it. They are really kind! OK so I’ll write to you tomorrow. Xoxo! M!ya! Bye!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!