Rabbits

Once upon a time there were two extremely fluffy rabbits that were extremely lonely but they had each other.
One day an extremely mad scientists gave the two extremely fluffy rabbits a needle it was a gigantic needle. It looked extremely scary.
When the gigantic needle when into the rabbits it when straight through the extremely fluffy rabbits. The extremely mad scientist was extremely doubtful he felt a rush of emotions one was aggressive and longing for a mad fight in a boxing ring. Now he was certain that he was going to have a vision
That night he had to create a vision that is not about his rabbits.
When he woke up there were two gigantic holes in the celling. He jumped out of bed to check the extremely fluffy rabbits. When he got to them they were gone. He got dressed and then ran out the gigantic side door and saw the two extremely fluffy rabbits but now they were huge. He took a steep back and charged them it stuck into the heart in the first rabbit and he did the same with second rabbit and the antedope did its effects.the rabbits quaverd and then the rabbits shrank to its normal size.
All the people started cherring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were saying all hale best king thorn.
Thorn said he didn’t want to be king so a nobble person became king. THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!