Cage Free!

I was trapped. There was no escape. I had to get away but I was grabbed as I tried to get away and I was put in a very dark place. It was like that for a long time, until I began to think I was dead but then I felt something so painful. It felt like I was being squashed by a squash machine! But I wasn’t. The ground started to rumble.
After a while, it stopped rumbling and the box started lifting in to the air. It might be the box getting picked up. I felt that squash machine feeling again. The box opened and boy, that light was so very bright! It was light; I was in a very blinding room, but wait, I’ve been here before! No! It’s the RSPCA!
Noooooooooooo. Cough. Ooh.
Five minutes later: I was in a cage with a bunch of kittens. Wait. If I am with kittens, then that must mean, I AM A KITTEN! No! It can’t be true, must get out, and must get out! “Hey. Strange tall weird, walking giant! Choose me.” “Mummy, I want that one!” ‘Please say yes, please say yes,’ I think to myself. “Ok dear.”’ Yes, take that, see you later sucker.’ I turn back around. Oh no! It’s that dark box again. Ten to twenty minutes later — Yes, I am cage free, my plan worked, I am CAGE FREE. Now to have my revenge on the humans for taking me from my family! I must do what I have to do. But we’ll get to that later, I must gather more Kittens.
Five thousand kittens later. “Fellow kittens, we all have been waiting for this moment to come, waiting and waiting and waiting, well, not any more. We will now get our time to rise. We shall now plot WORLD DOMINATION! Come to my secret underground factory!” I screamed. “Wow, there’s a lot of stuff down here,” Said one of the kittens.
“Thank you,” I said, “NOW GET TO WORK!” I demanded.
Every kitten in the room started running over to their stations. Some go over to the map of the world, got their sticks out and grabbed the mini figurines of tanks and all sorts of military things and got going. Some of them were already around the world waiting, ready to blow up things like the White House, the Statue of Liberty, Stone Henge and more. But the thing is, that they failed at every single attempt, but they never gave up. They still failed, because of an error in the system that stopped their plan from working but after another attempt, their lights were all turned out. Suddenly they tried the emergency light. That didn’t work. One hour later of trying to figure out the problem, they realised the power point was taken out. Silly Kittens.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!