Paddington

Paddington was holding two toothbrushes and he put them in his ears.He then pulled them out there so much earwax then he licked the earwax.It tasted so sour he had to drink mouthwash.That was even more sour he was looking for water so he put his head in the toilet.His paw got caught on the flush button then he went up onto the shelf and that broke. Paddington held onto the top of the toilet and CRACK! Went the pipe.He landed in the bathtub then the shower head turned on and paddington was getting the toilet seat off his head for a shield a drop of water went out the floor into Mr brown's coffee Mr brown went up the stairs to the bathroom looking at the door he opened the door splash! a big wave of water rushed down the stairs AHHHHHHHH!Paddington. that was awesome said Jack.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!