Paddington (bathroom Clip)

Paddington glared at the brushes mysteriously. Paddington wondered wonder what will happen if I put these brushes in my ear? So he thought “aaa, ok I’ll give it a try.” So Paddington stuffed the brushes in his big fluffy ear. He wriggled and wobbled them around until he cautiously and carefully took them out.
Paddington stared glamorously at the delicious honey as HE thought. He decided to have a taste so Paddington licked the delicious honey. “Argh” Paddington whaled as he shook his head. Paddington was disgusted so he drank the whole bottle of mouth wash. Paddington immediately put his hat on as he slamdunked his head into the toilet bowl behind him. Not realising he pulled the lever on the flusher whilst getting his head caught in the toilet seat lid. Unfortunately unbeknownst to Paddington he had broken the cistern and flew unexpectantly backwards into the bath whilst hitting the shower taps that turned the shower on. In a second, water was gushing out all over the bathroom. The shower head went bezerk and Paddington started to attack the shower head. Whilst that was happening a tiny drop of water fell through the roof downstairs into the direction of Mr Brown’s coffee cup. “Plonk”
Mr Brown looked up and immediately scuttled up the stairs towards the bathroom. Mr Brown thought “What will be behind the door?’
Mr Brown tightly clasped the door handle and twisted the door open…...gush….. Mr Brown roared…
The water gushed down the stairs with Paddington in the bath tub. Paddington was tipping from side to side. Seconds later Paddington landed with the bath tub in the kitchen. Everyone’s face was in shock. Jonathan exclaimed, “That was amazing”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!