Jack And Blob 4

One day Jack and Blob were playing a game of soccer then Jack accidentally kicked the ball over the fence and went into the forest. "Whoops!” Said Blob. So Jack and Blob went into the forest to look for the ball.
Jack realized "There’s the ball" So they ran to it, but there was a snake there. So they tried to whack the snake with a stick. The snake slithered away, “But the ball rolled down the steep hill." said Jack and blob at the same time. Then they tried to go down the hill then they accidentally went to a writing competition. Someone found the ball to use it for the prize. So they used the story that blob had. Blob said "I've got a story!" the judge scratched his head then said "You have won the prize." But it was a baseball. So they ran back to the house Jack said "We might as well buy a new ball." Blob replied "is that the ball?" They ran outside and yes, it was the ball. But the ball hade a hole in it. So then Blob asked his mum if she could knit it but she can't because the wool is not waterproof and the ball was made out of a type of wool that she can't knit so that's a bust. Blob replied "we still have a baseball." So they had a game of baseball and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!