Pacific War

When I was a little boy there was a war on. I hated it at night we would get shelled and in the morning they bombed us. But I am 18 years and I have joined the merrins to attack a place could tawa.
I’m going to boot camp today already they get in to training. 1944 dear dad I’m getting on a boat to land on tawa where landing soon.
Ok men when we land we will give them a taste off their own blood. Ok get off the boat. when I got off the boat I saw that my mates where shot I rushed on the show and the enemy came some men where shooting at them. I helped shooting with my bar and got some but I said to myself why I am doing this.
I looked at all the dead men and I thought about the families but back on the battle. The caption said move out men when we got in the middle off the island and all the enemy’s men was attacking us we went into a fox hole. When we were in the fox hole we could the ships to shell the island the enemy’s m were gone.
When I got home we had a big parade. And a big cake for all solders who came back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!