Zac And The Natives

Zac and the Natives
Hi I’m Zac I come from Great Britain. My work is selling bread, and my best friends name is Yuka. She’s a convict, she’s from Europe. I sneak bread for her and I haven’t been caught. The next day I tried sneaking some bread for her I didn’t know that soldiers stand at the door cell, because I go to the back of the cell. The soldier caught me and threw me in with Yuka and the other convicts. It was terrible and it was so hot!! I was amazed how they could survive. A few hours later. Yuka said what that racket is. “Why are we moving? Zac said. Wow said the convict’s .What’s that? I think it’s a ship. That’s the black beards ship the black mamba.He told me that he was going to new Zealand then his new land he find. Oh!! Man the cannons fire!!! Yes said Zac. We’ve got out of oh!! Screamed Yuka. What is it? Really it’s only rat and a cockroach grow up no you grow up let’s not fight all it will do is tear us apart ya your right Crash!!!! What was that? I don’t know everybody abandon ship we quickly ran jump said black beard we jumped and landed in the water we swam to the shore we were safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!