Laboratory Chills

As I opened my eyes I felt a grinding chill go down my spine.The lights in the sky where not as they seemed,they had a scary death defying feeling. I was not in my bedroom i was in a Laboratory."Err" as i heard the door open "click click click" as a man came out from behind the door. I see on a table near by that a blade is there on the table "I can cut my self free" I thought " you'r wasting your time" said the man with a chilling American voice that sounds very deep "do you know why you are in this laboratory." a chill went down my spine.

"You have a gift, a gift like no other your not smart, athletic but you are the one i have been looking for you can tell people what to do with your mind so that is why I need to kill you." I struggle to get up I move my arms I constantly move but I'm trapped "why are you doing this to me" I yell no fear in my voice. Then i think " I have a special power I can make him untie me" I do so he unties me with no hesitation. Past the doors i burst he starts coming after me. Through the front doors i burst still running past the silver shiny gate. I stopped in amazement. I survived.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!