Zack Stepping Up For Himself

Once upon a time there was a young boy called Zack.He was smart and hansom and he loved soccer, boxing, motorbike riding and computer games. Zack does Soccer in the mornings at 6:00am, and does Boxing Fridays, and on the weekends he rides his motorbikes.
In the public when he was going to school he always got bullied.
He loved School especially Math and Science tests. When Zack was going to school he saw 4 bullies and ran away. One Bully by the name of Bowen shouted :"you are weak so we have to throw you in the creek." Zack stood forward and said,"do you want a Motorbike race?" I proof to you that I am strong and fast. And Bowen replied :"Deal, Its on!"
After school Zack got ready to go to the race. He was really scared but he was brave. He arrived at the Motorbike track on a steep mountain behind the quarry. Bowen was already there waiting for half an hour, Bowens friends where on one side and Zacks friend on the other.
The race started, Zack was in the lead, and Zack headed for a jump and took off with a backflip, the crowd was amazed. And at the end he did a wheelie. Bowen came second.
Zack didn't tell Bowen that he was always racing and had already 15 Trophies at home.
The next day after school he went to a computer game shop and saw a guy stealing the newest and best games in the shop. "HEY!!THESE GAMES DONT BELONG TO YOU!" Shouted Zack in a loud voice.
The robber tried to run away, but the robber got stuck in a Ally way and Zack tackled him to the ground using his Boxing technique he learned at Hinterland Boxing club.
Bowen and his friends walked past behind Zack and shouted out to the security guard to come to help.
The security man put hand calves on to the robber and took him away.
After this happened, Bowen said :"you are pretty good, do you want to come to my house for a little wile and we can go to the quarry and you can teach me how to ride my motorbike." As they walked past the Game shop the owner said "do you want to start a job here? Zack replied "yes can I start tomorrow after school?"
The Owner said "Sure you can Buddy, I see ya tomorrow"
Zack had such a adventure, making a Bully into a new friend, and getting the best new job that he ever wished for.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!