Page From Book I'm Writing, The Adventures Of Elizibeth Jane Summers

Life is good, it seems normal. Not a care in the world until you enter mine...
Hi, I’m Elizabeth Jane Summers but you can call me Lizi. I attend Moly High School. To be honest, I'm a sorta weird at my school, but I just assume no one likes me because I arrived at this school last year in the middle of the year, so I guess I'm a bit of an alien to them... Anyway, my first day hmmm... Let’s see... HORRIBLE!!! Why? Oh yeah, just got called a ranger 50 billion times!!! And to top it all, I got the worst teacher of all time, Mrs Mary Cruzooa! For some reason everyone is under her trance and likes her, but I sense something dodgy about her...
Guess what, I got to school today and found out Mr Henry is dead! Dead? MR HENREY! Shot dead in his apartment. No-one knows who did it or why, which means it’s a new case to solve! I forgot to mention, I'm a Detective! Well kinda...
I solved a few cases at my other school, like who stole the Principal’s ring or where is Rosa’s sock, but never something like this. It’s bit scary how a teacher got murdered, don't cha think. Let alone a teacher who taught the class next to me...
Ok, I have reason to believe that Mrs Cruzooa killed Mr Henrey! I caught her red handed today and she was holding a gun and her lame excuse was, ‘I found it in the closet and didn't know what it was dear.’
REALLY? I don't think so Mrs I killed Mr Henrey and it’s soo obvious!! I'm thinking about telling the police. I know I’ll go to her house and find the gun that killed Mr Henrey. Ok bad idea, I get it, but I’ll do it anyway...
I’m in her house under the staircase. WHY WHY WHY did I do this? She is right outside the door eating dinner, so I'm stuck here till 7! Oh well, on the up side, I just found a secret passage...
You are not going to believe what I am seeing. Gun everywhere! Knives! I'm getting scared and I think I'm just gonna... what’s that noise? Oh crud, she's coming down here. Where do I hide...
I'm under a table listening to Mrs Cruzooa sharpen a knife. I am going to die. I know it. Just when I'm about to give up hope, she gets a phone call. “WHAT! don't do it till I say! @%$$ I’ll be right over!”
Good news, I'm not going to die! As soon as I hear a car leave, I get out from the table and get the heck out of that place!
I enter school still thinking when to tell the police, so I did it then. I told them everything. They didn't even consider it. They just said stop being silly.
Mary Cruzooa is a murderer and I know it! But no one believes me...
To be continued...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!