A Hero In Disguise

There are many interpretations of good people.
Like 'Good versus Evil', of course the hero always wins.
But what makes a good person?
Do they help the community?
Make others laugh when they've had a bad day?
I believe it is that somebody that's had an awful past,
But every morning they're determined to make every day the best day, as if it was their last.
Yes, they make people laugh once in awhile.
They love the community that they help, and that community loves them back.
This not only makes them a good person, but also a strong one.
These people are heroes and they are all around us.
You should never tease them about their past, but let them inspire you.
There are people that you trust and may think of as friends.
But then they end up stepping out of your life without a trace.
One day, you will want these heroes surrounding you, as there will be a time where you've had a bad day.
You will need someone to be there to comfort you in any way that they can.
Maybe someday, if you try hard enough, you can be someone else's hero.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!