Caged Animal

Caged Animals
The cold,dark souless floor i stare at every boring second , minute, hour day, month , year , decade of my helpless little life. I never knew that this... this place could be so horrifyingly boring, nothing to do just my perffictly amazingly, fluffy paws. Why did they bring me to this place, I thought animals like us were protected by our owners. But no we end up here in this boring place.
Your soul will be in 1,000,000,000,000,000 peices after your life has been spent behind these disguisting , rotten bars , never to have seen the razor hot light of the boiling ball of gas. I hate this place,it stinks of vomite and hair balls... trust me here mate it was not the the best sight to see every day of my lonely life. I hate this place!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stress is reaching my soul eating away my joy of the outside world. i am absolutly feeling the opposite of happiness. Never have known my parents, before i could open my eyes they took me away. My life is a pothole of nothingness now that i am in this place noone but me and my vomite it is so gross. And if u think im ever staying in this place, well u can just get out of this place, and leave me to die.U guys are so cruel to leave me in this this horrible place it is just not fair, everyone else gets to stay out in the open world while im in here with no friends just me. When i left my Mummy and Daddy they would've been so sad and would've shreded our owners apart.
All day, every day i gaze at the disgusting faces of the catnappers that brang me to this place. When i get out i am going to rip their faces off and eat there flesh i hate them so much. If they come near my cage i scratch them and all i hear is the scream of pain shooting through my ears and ion to my brain i have remember the first time i scratched them it was so funny. Maybe dreams do come true.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!