C.S.A.L

CRASH! The window shattered. Then a wall blew in. Clancy jumped up and fired a few shots through a smashed window. They had been trapped in there for three days now and they were running low on food and water so they had to make every shot count. SMASH something flew through a window and landed on the ground then it all went black...
When Clancy woke up he was lying on a pile of rubble he got and frantically checked his back pack. He opened a hatch and called "lightning" into the hatch "I’m fine" came back from lightning the pink tonged lizard. Then a voice called "Clancy, Lightning, Angus, eco" called Sandy. "Over here" called Clancy his voice echoing through the trees. Sandy came running up and said "where’s Gus and eco?"
"We're here" said Gus running up from what use to be the hangar. Sandy and Gus where both members of C.S.A.L and had the same back packs as Clancy. The back packs had a clip for a gun and inside were mini apartments for Lightning, Eco and Rex. Three commando class lizards who all had implants that gave them the ability to speak and were trained to fight as well as be good friends and companions.
"we better get moving" said Clancy. Just then a truck roared up the road "Oh no" said Gus as the truck stopped. BAM BAM BAM "DUCK" shouted Lightning as they heard the bullets bounce off the concrete. WHAM nets flew through the air and fell over them. As they were pulled back an electric pulse raced through the nets and it all went black.
When they came round they were lying on the floor of the truck still in the nets Sandy started to struggle. Clancy shouted "where are we?" Then the truck flipped...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!