Queen

If I was queen for the day my mission would be to bring as many homeless people into my grand dining room as I could and have them sit around a table filled with delicious fresh food, just to enjoy a few minutes out of there day to have what we are lucky enough to have everyday.

I would also visit the sick in hospital and give them words of strength to encourage them to feel better.

If I was queen I would use my money to do good in the world and to make a difference in someone else's life.

This quote below would be the words I would live by :My crown is not invisible I'm going to make you see it,feel it and remember it.

In thinking about this I probably won't be queen for the day but being queen or not I can still make a difference with helping others and being kind.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!