Zaaraaa! And The Three Girls

‘’Taylor, Ashleigh, Zara!’’ I shouted. An evil spirit sent us to different places in the real world. Zara was sent to a haunted house and Ashleigh was sent to a weird jungle house. Taylor was sent to an old, odd classroom in the middle of nowhere and I was sent to an abandoned library also in the middle of nowhere. We were all afraid or allergic of something somewhere.
“Ahhhhh!’’ Taylor yelled. It took a while for the horrible scream to get to me. I found a creepy room hidden in the freaky library and it had a spiral portal. The enchanted portal took me to Taylor and when I got to her, I asked her to find something that wouldn’t really be in a classroom. At the last minute Taylor found a rock ’n’ roll poster so we ripped the poster down and there was a portal with the sound of scorch trials roaring out of it. A weird picture appeared and it looked like;
World
Catastrophe
Kill zone
Department.
We didn’t know if it was going to take us to Zara or Ashleigh but we went in anyway. The scorch trials took us to a zig-zag maze and we only had 48 hours to get out. ’’Ahhhh! ‘’ Taylor screamed with excitement when she saw Ash and Zara. But best of all, the exit with a golden portal that would take us home. As we were walking through the zig-zag maze with two brick bashing boulders, we almost died, ‘’awww, I didn’t get a selfie’’
‘’Oh shut up!’’ Ashley yelled from across the little maze. We reached the portal on time and went home to our kind families.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!